Skip to content

Sama Resources Appoints Matt Johnston as Vice President of Corporate Development

Sama Resources Inc. (TSXV:SME) (OTC:SAMMF) has announced the appointment of Matt Johnston as Vice President of Corporate Development. His rich experience aims to boost the company’s development plans and Merger & Acquisition strategy, positioning Sama as a leader in resource exploration.
Johnston is eager to expand his role within Sama, highlighting the strength of the management team and his goal to contribute his capital markets expertise.
Before his new role at Sama, Johnston led Johnston-Sequoia Capital Corporation, supporting small-cap firms with various financial and advisory services for over 16 years. His notable achievements include crucial roles in the development and successful mergers of Salares Lithium Inc., Talison Lithium Ltd., and Terraco Gold Corp., accumulating in multi-million dollar deals. Johnston’s prior experience also includes advisory positions at RBC, enriching his diverse financial background.

About Sama Resources Inc.

Sama is a Canadian resource company focused on the Samapleu nickel-copper project in Côte d’Ivoire. With a professional team skilled in discovery, Sama is dedicated to exploring and developing the Samapleu Nickel-Copper and Platinum Group Element Resources.
Sama owns a 70% interest in the Samapleu project, with Ivanhoe Electric holding the remaining 30%. This partnership underscores the project’s strategic importance and potential in the West African base metal camp.

About Ivanhoe Electric Inc.

Ivanhoe Electric, leveraging technology and mineral exploration, aims to advance mining for the electrification age. Focused primarily in the US, it combines exploration technologies with renewable energy solutions.
Contact information for key personnel in Sama Resources and Renmark Financial Communications is available for stakeholders interested in further details.

The content presented on this page has not been manually verified by our team. While we strive to ensure accuracy, we cannot guarantee the validity, completeness, or timeliness of the information provided. Always consult with appropriate professionals or sources before making any decisions based on this content.

The image is randomly selected and doesn’t necessarily represent the company or the news below.

Click here for more Company News