This image is randomly selected and doesn’t necessarily represent the company or the news below.
Critical Elements Lithium Corporation (TSX-V:CRE)(US OTCQX:CRECF)(FSE:F12) has announced the filing of a National Instrument 43-101 (NI 43-101) compliant technical report. This report represents the qualifying report for the recently-announced Feasibility Study at the Rose Lithium-Tantalum Project in James Bay, Québec.
Highlights of the Feasibility Study
- Expected 17-year mine life
- Average production Year 2-17: 157,706 tonnes of chemical grade 5.56% spodumene concentrate
- Average production Year 2-17: 46,059 tonnes of technical grade 6.16% spodumene concentrate
- Average production Year 2-17: 580 tonnes of tantalum concentrate
- Average operating costs: US$81,30 per tonne milled, US$587 per tonne of concentrate (all concentrate production combined)
- Estimated initial capital cost: US$471 million (before working capital)
- Average gross margin: 78.8%
- After-tax NPV8% of US$2,195 million, after-tax IRR of 65.7%
- Anticipated construction time: 21 months to start of production
- Average price assumptions of US$4,699 per tonne technical grade lithium concentrate, US$2,162 per tonne chemical grade lithium concentrate and US$150 per kg tantalum pentoxide (Ta2O5)
Critical Elements’ Aspirations
Critical Elements aims to become a large, responsible supplier of lithium to the growing electric vehicle and energy storage system industries. The Rose Lithium-Tantalum project in Québec is the Corporation’s first lithium project to be advanced within a land portfolio of over 1,050 km. The Project has received approval from various environmental and governmental bodies.
This news release contains forward-looking information within the meaning of Canadian Securities legislation. Forward-looking information includes statements relating to the completion of the 2023 exploration program, the provincial permitting process, and the preparation of the front-end engineering design work for the process plant and related infrastructure.
Company Website: https://www.cecorp.ca
The content presented on this page has been automatically generated and has not been manually verified or edited by our team. While we strive to ensure accuracy, we cannot guarantee the validity, completeness, or timeliness of the information provided. Always consult with appropriate professionals or sources before making any decisions based on this content.